Senior Architect/Associate required for our London office
We require a Senior Architect/Associate to join the management team in our London Shoreditch Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of a number of projects in the Education and Leisure sectors and be able to lead a team of enthusiastic and highly skilled architects and technologists.
The successful candidate will need:
- A minimum of 5 years post Part III experience in a UK architectural practice
- ARB/RIBA registration (or equivalent)
- The ability to manage internal teams and run a variety of concurrent projects
- Excellent design skills and technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- To be proficient on Revit/AutoCAD
- Experience of working with contractors and site works
- Demonstrate managerial and organisational skills
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about creating high quality architecture, enjoys being part of a close-working team and would like to join a dynamic and collaborative practice.
To apply : please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org