Recruitment | Manchester | Senior Architect
We would like a Senior Architect to join our Manchester team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of projects and be able to lead a team of enthusiastic and highly skilled architects and technologists.
The successful candidate will need:
- A minimum of 5 years post Part III experience in a UK architectural practice
- ARB registration
- The ability to manage internal teams and run a variety of concurrent projects
- Excellent design skills and technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- To be proficient on Revit/AutoCAD
- Experience of working with contractors and site works
- Demonstrate managerial and organisational skills
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about creating high quality architecture, enjoys being part of a close-working team and would like to join a dynamic and collaborative practice.
Please email your C.V and portfolio to Sue Hind: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ellis Williams Architects is an Equal Opportunities Employer.