Five Ellis Williams projects won awards at the 13th annual North West Regional Construction Awards 2019. Over 400 guests attended the awards ceremony at the Titanic warehouse hosted by the University of Salford and produced in partnership with Constructing Excellence. The awards celebrate best practice in the delivery of homes, workplaces, hospitals, schools, universities and transport infrastructure.
Our winning projects are:
Campus Whitehaven, winning a total of three awards.
- Winner – Integration & Collaborative Working Award
- Winner – Project of the Year Civils
- Winner – Sub-Regional Project of the Year Award – Cumbria
- Winner – Offsite Construction Award
Huntington Community Primary School (Landscape services).
- Winner – Sub-regional Project of the Year Award – Cheshire, Warrington & Wirral
Follow this link to view the full list of winners.