Ellis Williams Architects is an international, award winning practice established in 1968 with offices in Manchester, London, Liverpool, Warrington, Cardiff and Berlin.
Our values define who we are: one team, working as one practice. Relationships are fundamental to our business and we pride ourselves on being approachable, collaborative and responsive.
We recognise that every project is unique and will assign a dedicated Director to lead the design team from conception to project delivery and evaluation. Our design teams are selected to suit the skills and experience most appropriate to your project, whatever the size or value, to ensure your vision and aspirations are realised.
- Established in 1968
- 6 Offices
- Over 70 Staff
- AJ 120 Ranking
- RIBA Registered Practice
- ARB Registered Architects
- We follow the RIBA seven stage design process
- Certified BS:EN: ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management
- Certified BS:EN: ISO OSHAS:18001 Health and Safety
- Certified BS:EN: ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management
- CO2 Carbon Management Plan to BS:EN: ISO 140064-1 standard
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) literate since 2005
- In house 3D visualisation and animation.